Get A Grant And Become A
Professional Truck-Driver
Are you an adult that is not working or unemployed?
Would you like to join the trucking industry and have
your trucking school paid by a Grant? If you qualify,
grants do not have to be paid back and fully cover
your training costs. To qualify, an applicant must:
• Be 21 years or older;
• Not be working;
• Be a resident of
Los Angeles County
• If male, have enrolled in selective services (we can
help confirm your registration)
Truck-Driver Training Grants
first name*
last name*
phone number*
confirm phone number*
city of residence*
email address*
Select One Option:
I am not working
I am veteran of the U.S.
Armed Forces and want to
use my Post 9|11 GI Bill
LOCATION: 1115 S. Taylor Ave Montebello CA 90640
Apply Now! Classes start July and August of 2019. All Rights Reserved © 2019 | Consumer Disclosures